Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Much Needed Girl's Weekend

The first weekend in October, I went to Greenville to get together with my college roommates; Wendy, Lindsey and Betsy. Although I missed Hudson and Emmy it was fun to reconnect with the girls. We visited our college campus, Furman and took some pictures in the rose garden. We stayed up late both nights just telling funny college stories. We also had spa treatments which were so relaxing and lunch outside at one of the new restaurants downtown. The new park in Greenville is so nice. It was the perfect day to walk and shop downtown. We also decided to make it an annual event each year and try to meet in a different city for each get together. Can't wait to get together next year!




Wendy and Me at Furman in the Rose Garden





Betsy, Wendy, and me in downtown Greenville



All the girls: Lindsey, Wendy, Betsy and me after dinner at Soby's

1 comment:

Erin Lane said...

Oooooh, so much fun! I want to go next year!!!!